- The Promoter is Go Unlimited Pty Ltd ABN 74 149 217 925 T/as Go Insurance (Go), Unit 2/27 South Pine Road Brendale Queensland 4500 1300 819 888 (“Promoter”).
- The competition starts at 12:01am AEST 27 March 2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST 30 April 2017 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Brisbane, Australia.
WHO MAY ENTER
- This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 16, who purchase a policy online and enter the promotional code APRILCASH or identify this code at the time of conducting a transaction with a member of the Go Insurance call centre team during the Competition Period.
- This competition is not open to any employees or family members of Go Insurance or its related bodies corporate.
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must complete the following during the Competition Period: a) Purchase an eligible domestic, international outbound or inbound travel insurance policy and b) Enter the Promo Code APRILCASH in the designated Promo Code box found on the home page of the website or advise the consultant you have a code when transacting a policy via the call centre.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
- Single and multiple entries will be accepted and a person will have a chance to win in respect of each entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11:59pm AEST 30 April 2017 will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition is free. However, any costs associated with an individual entering the competition including postage fees is the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- Drawing of the Prize will take place at Unit 2, 27 South Pine Road Brendale QLD 4500 at 10:00am AEST on 1 May 2017 via random.org
- The Prize consists of one pre-paid Visa card to the value of A$200 (Prize).
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event the Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater recommended retail value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- The winners will be notified in writing via email within seven (7) days of the draw taking place, and their names published on https://www.facebook.com/Goinsurance within seven (7) days of the draw taking place, for a minimum period of 28 days. When the Promoter advises the winner they have won the Prize, the particulars of how the Prize is to be delivered or collected will also be advised to the winner. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winner by any other method, or for the winners not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on 15 May 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days from the redraw.
- Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of their Prize in a reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prize to the winner within the next 28 day period as follows:
The Prize will be delivered by registered post to the winner’s nominated address. The address provided must be a valid Australian address. The winner may be required to attend their local post office or Australia Post Business Hub and provide proof of identity to collect their Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- All entries are the property of the Promoter.