Excluded Medical Conditions
Unfortunately, we are unable to cover all medical conditions and some are therefore excluded.
We will not pay for any claim arising directly or indirectly from any of the following:
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition suffered by any person not named on the Certificate of Insurance.
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition where a terminal diagnosis has been given.
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition for which you require; are on a waiting list for; or scheduled to receive a medical procedure (including day surgery).
- Any claim where you are travelling against medical advice or are travelling to seek medical treatment or review.
- Sexually transmitted disease, alcohol or substance addiction.
- HIV, AIDS or ARC (AIDS Related Complex).
- Pregnancy beyond 20 weeks gestation or which is the result of assisted reproductive technology (refer to General Exclusion 34).