Unfortunately, we are unable to cover all medical conditions and some are therefore excluded.
We will not pay for any claim arising directly or indirectly from any of the following:
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition suffered by any person not named on the Certificate of Insurance.
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition where a terminal diagnosis has been given.
- Any Pre-existing Medical Condition for which you require; are on a waiting list for; or scheduled to receive a medical procedure (including day surgery).
- Any claim where you are travelling against medical advice or are travelling to seek medical treatment or review.
- Sexually transmitted disease, alcohol or substance addiction.
- HIV, AIDS or ARC (AIDS Related Complex).
- Pregnancy beyond 20 weeks gestation or which is the result of assisted reproductive technology (refer to General Exclusion 34).